Experience and Skills:
- NYS license required. Eligibility for licensing accepted.
- General knowledge of instruments and supplies.
- Skilled, organized, caring and has a desire to be part of a growing veterinary practice.
- Experience in both shelter medicine and private practice preferred.
- Managerial skills a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to bend, stand, stoop, walk, sit, talk, and listen; may be required to walk or stand for long periods of time; will use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel; will reach with hands and arms. The employee is often required to lift and carry animals or materials weighing fifty pounds or more; handle dogs weighing up to 100 lbs